Tuesday 21 January 2014

Contents Page Construction



After this construction, I decided that I did not like the look of my magazine as it did not look appealing and did not match the house style of my magazine. Therefore, I have made the box behind the text "This week" more transparent as well as making the main image brighter as I felt it was too dark, and did not match the front cover of my magazine. As well as this, I decided to change the font of "Free posters" by putting a black box behind it and making the text white. This matches my front page effectively, and I decided to add a "+" to add to the design elements of my contents page. I also found that another magazine used this, and I found this very effective as it adds a dynamic and appealing approach to my magazine. I decided to change the fonts of my contents page as it did not look professional, and it looked as if my target audience was aimed at 12-14 year olds. I decided to add the title of my magazine in the top right hand of my contents page, as I wanted to include this on my double page spread as well. This ensures the house style is maintained and it engages the reader into remembering my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment